Monday, May 17, 2010

Tony Presents... "We Got Bars Volume.1"

This was a dope idea thought up by my brother and fellow rapper Tony Polo... He wanted to get some of the homeys together and recreate The 2008 BET Cypher! This freestyle Cypher includes... B.A.M The members are (Tony Polo, Colvand Sneaky Pete) Also there was Scrams, Kay Jay, DopeScienze, Jimmy Page, M@rv3lou$ and my sister who I love sooo much Miss LA "Bitch" No Holly Wood!! The video was shot and directed by my brother... Nunnie!!

These are a few hot lines and quotes Ive heard and like from the cypher in it's correct order!

Kay Jay- Ya fake fellows/ Wit fake Bezels/ Ya level/ Has been reached/ About several/ Years ago... When Mekhi was Othello!

Scramz- Stay fresh to the death/ I'm on my zip lock shit! He also said -Hit the streets so hard/ You can see my footprints!

DopeScienze- I'm on the rise/ On the rise like the rising sun/ Don't be surprise if you find me in front of one!!

M@rv3lou$- Sell bars just like D/ I bring heavy in/ Babyass nigga I cut cord/ Cesarean!!

Sneaky Pete- Life isn't a guarantee/It's a gamble/You got nothing to say/Then can it like Cambells!!

XIAMJIMMY- I was a addict for the fame/I used to ball alot/ Till I got sick of it/ It's Magic in my veins!!

Colv- It's hard to keep with the game/ When ya'll niggaz can't even keep up and score!!

LANoHollyWood- My prophecies is to kill bitches who are plastic/ Pyromaniac Yo Marvy please get my matches!!

TonyPolo- Im the one in the matrix/ Sorrounded by the fakeness/ Battling agents/ Who tried to leave me vacant!!

This cypher looked like niggaz had hella fun!! I missed it but I will be on deck next trip... So click the video and check this shit out for yaself!! Leave a comment! Tell me what you think about it!! Also If you trying to get involded on the next "We Got Bars Volume. 2" Hit up... TonyPolo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment