Sunday, May 9, 2010

Now Playing: Lil B- Dangerous Minds 2010!

They put me in a cage with others/ treat me like a man

Probation scams/ Wake up/ We only live one time/ Crime is past tense

The youth looking to us for a way to live/ I'll rather speak real/ Than fake how I live/ The younger people need you/ Super heroes are real/

Take advantage/ No super powers/ Just super humans/ Talents we acquire from

Travel, Distance, Living, Seeing , Believing, Teaching, Reading,

Understand if you love single handed/ And spread it faster than gossip/ Dangerous minds a have em scared/

Outlooks, Notebook, Microsoft Macbooks all stacked up/ The people holding knowledge/ No chairs, No College/ I walk around life honest

Guaranteed/ When I rise my hand I get pick/ Nobody can/ Nobody can say sit down/ I live my life positive as I can/ Earth teaches I raise my hand I'm picked!

Let Me Live... Dangerous Minds 2010- Lil B... Last Verse!

No comments:

Post a Comment