Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MERCURY LOUNGE!! EPIC NIGHT!!!


As some people may know I open up shows for my brothers NinjaSonik along side Canniven from time to time, This night I was invited to perform at the Mercury Lounge with them!! From what I hear this is a corporate venue in which acts such as Ninjasonik nor myself will never be able to play without being plugged or spoken for by someone in a "CORPORATE" position...... So I guess progress is being made by this group that means so much to me!! Thanx to whoever understands and see’s the future of this groups musical talents, which also allows me to get a chance to display mines!! Shout out to Q-tip for coming through and giving us all an inspirational talk before the show!! Also I would like to shout out Theophilus London who was also there to support us! This footy was taken by the homey Weezy for WeezTv!! Good looks homey!!! Watch and enjoy!!-Mr.StarCity

No comments:

Post a Comment