Monday, October 26, 2009

My CMJ Week Re-Cap!!! 2009!!

Let me tell ya'll this week was so fucking hectic and fun at the same time, this was my first time participating in CMJ and it turned out to be a great experience! Here is a few photos of people I've hung out with, performed with, and shared this CMJ week with!! If you never been to a CMJ show case you missed out on great new talent as well as seasoned artist!! LET'S GOOOO!!!


Me and Joya Bravo @


Mixtape Riot! 10.21.09 @ Sutra Lounge - CMJ Edition
I met up with Anton Glamb and Pebbles in front of Skinny's had to hit that open bar before my show!!!


Me and Adam Tensta @NickyDigital.com CMJ 2009 Showcase @ Ella on October 21, 2009 where I was scheduled to also perform with Bad Brillance!!

Here's a video of the Adam Tensta performance!


Cobra Krames was on the decks!!


Bad Brilliance and Nive getting it crazy!!


You already know who that is!! This party got so retarded it was like an early New Year's celebration!!!


As you can see this was a party to remember!!! Especially the part when Bad Brilliance balloon POPPED..... I told you it was like New Years!!


Me and Pusha-T from the group Clipse@
Le Possion Rouge CMJ Showcase with performances by Ninjasonik, Theophilus London, Knaan, and The Clispe.

Then on 10/22 we had the RadOut CMJ Lurk Showcase!! Shout to Anton Glamb for throwing this one together in 2 days!! It was what it was.......RAD!!!


MemberzOnly.....Wayyyystedddd!


The Beautiful Santhya!


SB, Jah-Jah and Smurfo!


K-Swift and Crosby!!


Seattle Steve!! Arrrrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!
Shout out to all the other homies who was there that I didn't get a chance to get a pic of!!
We still had mad fun that night!! RAD OUT!!!!


DON'TASKMEABOUTMYPARTY.....
Presented by Shameless Management and Karmaloop! Now this party was supposed to have been the best CMJ showcase ever but I guess the name of the party kinda cursed the party, because their was alot of questions being asked at the end of the night like "Who stole the tip jars from the bar"?, Why would some one steal liquor bottles from an OPEN BAR"?, Who the Fuck jumped Ease DaMan"?, And why the show got shut down early for some random ass niggaz ignorance!!! To give Shameless Mgmt credit where its due, they had great intentions for this night and put together an amazing line up! Unfortunately half the acts didn't get to perform including me and my RadOut crew. I still at least got to see two of the acts I am a fan of! Shout out to Beef and Seth for trying to shine some light on some of New Yorks dopest underground acts!! I still enjoyed myself at the end of the day and I'm pretty sure other people did too!


Prophit!!


Scotch Davis!! Parading!!


The beautiful ladies!!


MR.WALKINGPARTY Ballons and all!!!!!
CMJ I will see you next year!!!!!

-Mr.StarCity

1 comment: